Sunday, September 19, 2010

Signs, Signs, Everywhere they're signs

Driving around with the girls and the firstborn asks, "Why are all these signs up with names like OMalley, Leventhal, Murphy, and Ehrlich? Well, time to explain politics, parties, and primary elections. I try to explain the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I don't even go there with the Tea Party. See, these people are running for Governor, county council, delegates, congress. I try to break it down because, who wants to hear about this stuff when you are just in your double digit age? I thought I gave an age appropriate, fair and balanced explanation. FOX light-news coverage for tweens and younger.
Then the bigger question, "When are they coming down?" Well, we just had a primary election that now decides who is running against who and for which party. Sorry, honey, but we going to see these signs until November. Get out and vote...

1 comment:

  1. I wondered the same thing -- when are all these signs (like yard sale signs) going to be taken down?

    ReplyDelete